.::(un)defined::.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

happily ever after

Promise me I'll never be alone
Promise to love me until the end of eternity
Promise to be there
Forever and Always
Now, here I sit years later
Without you
All your broken promises
Whipping my heart
Like a cold bitter wind
I need a miracle
To be able to live
Once again
This time
I'll be without you
Stronger.
Promise to love everything about me
Promise to listen
Promise to comfort me
Promise to be my knight in shining armour
Your ears were flooded with the sound of your own voice
Your words were more harsh than a bitter wind
There was a chink in your armour
And no light in your heart
Now, here I sit
Happier than ever
I'm without you
But there is no pain
Instead, I sing and I dance
I don't need to dream
Because my dreams are right in front of me
The sun is high in my sky
And the stars are bright in my heart
I'm finally living my Happily Ever After

No comments:

Post a Comment